We are always looking for new staff and additional services we can offer to our clients. If you are interested in any part or full time work then please get in touch with us and we will show you why Taupo is the place where you can have a rewarding career with an amazing lifestyle.
Time for a lifestyle change…time for Taupo!
Fox Physio is looking for a talented, hardworking physiotherapist to join our dedicated team of physiotherapists and hand therapists. Our friendly, vibrant clinic has been established within the Taupo community for many years and has great relationships with the local GPs, neighbouring businesses and sporting clubs, therefore creating an established loyal client base.
You will work closely with three highly experienced physiotherapists and two hand therapists, each with a wide range of experience in New Zealand and internationally.
Fox Physio will offer a competitive pay rate, a yearly CPD allowance, personal wellness allowance, weekly one on one mentoring and team support for recently graduated physiotherapists, longer appointment times, and a fantastic working environment.
You must be:
- a people person and a natural team player
- highly motivated and passionate about the job
- confident, organised and able to work independently
- dedicated to learning and developing as a professional
- ready to put down roots and reap the rewards of longevity in the role
In return we offer:
- a highly rewarding role in a supportive team environment, with lots of room for growth
- plenty of flexibility regarding work schedule and hours
- a loyal, appreciative client base with strong word of mouth growth
- a varied caseload including manual therapy and rehabilitation
- one-on-one mentoring
- extensive CPD opportunities, including courses, conferences, in-service training, case study meetings and research review
You’ll work on a per-hour basis, with 30 or 60 minute treatment times. Our work has a strong active rehabilitative focus, treating acute and chronic spine clients, shoulder and hip pathologies, running and cycling injuries, general physiotherapy and post-operative care.
We are looking for a part time or full-time physiotherapist to slot into our team – hours and days can be negotiable. Recent graduates are most welcome to apply. All applicants must have New Zealand physiotherapy registration.
For further information or enquiries please contact Jeff Fox on email@example.com or 021 355 451