We provide individualised, expert management of hand and upper limb injuries, proprioceptice retraining, taping and functional rehabilitation.
Treatment can include splinting or casting, mobilisation, strengthening exercises, wound management and massage.
We can help with:
- Wrist sprains
- Splinting for fractures to the hand and wrist
- Nerve conditions of the upper limb
- Arthritis in the hand and wrist
- Tendon conditions such as tennis elbow and de Quervain’s syndrome
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Finger sprains and fractures
- Mallet finger
- Trigger finger
- Post-surgical splinting and rehabilitation
- Post-casting rehabilitation